The best there is

A solution one person found on Reddit was to use the following command: setstage 0021D792 200

You'll want to save your game beforehand, and of course using this command will disable achievements (unless you install the Baka Achievement Enabler mod), but this might be the solution you need :)

A solution one person found on Reddit was to use the following command: setstage 0021D792 200

You'll want to save your game beforehand, and of course using this command will disable achievements (unless you install the Baka Achievement Enabler mod), but this might be the solution you need :)
But i am playing on xbox and no way to download on mac

Ah 🙁 Unfortunately, I'm not sure there's a lot you can do other than wait for a patch or load an earlier save. My only other wild stab in the dark would be to make Naeva hostile, leave the area, pay off the Crimson Fleet bounty, and then return. Might be enough to kickstart something.

Otherwise, you can always pick up the Crimson Fleet questline again in NG+ (as annoying as it is to skip it for your current playthrough).

Back