SF Bugs - in passing

disiza

1. Companions disappearing through the Frontier ship floor/deck when standing at the nav table.

2.Ship landing areas are confused needs attention, in short, the ships are not landing where they suppose to be landing!

3.UI lagging when opening, depending on location and environment.

4. The Cargo link and Inter system Cargo link efficiency is something not to be marveled about, it is the most glutenous ineffecient system I've seen in a game, an engineer would be embarassed to put his name on that (Just saying)

Other than that,so far epic game!!!

1. Companions disappearing through the Frontier ship floor/deck when standing at the nav table.

2.Ship landing areas are confused needs attention, in short, the ships are not landing where they suppose to be landing!

3.UI lagging when opening, depending on location and environment.

4. The Cargo link and Inter system Cargo link efficiency is something not to be marveled about, it is the most glutenous ineffecient system I've seen in a game, an engineer would be embarassed to put his name on that (Just saying)

Other than that,so far epic game!!!
I'll agree, the Cargo link and Inter system is extremely clunky and I swear resources have disappeared on me a few times. It's not quite like the previous Fallout supply lines where all resources are instantly available between bases.

I guess it makes sense from a Mission Board and manufacturing standpoint (as you can setup Cargo Links to terminals in cities to complete missions), but it makes base building clunkier than it needs to be. Hopefully it's something Bethesda will improve with a patch. Otherwise, I'm sure there'll be a mod that addresses it in time.

Ship landing areas are also a bit bugged in Outposts. If you construct a landing pad and try to immediately reposition your ship to it, it will likely land you way outside your outpost. I've found you can fix this by leaving the system entirely and returning. Not sure if that was the issue you encountered, disiza.

Back