People keep attacking me for no reason

GilRilla

People keep attacking me for no reason.
Have two different quests that I need to go into the astral lounge but when I do within a few seconds there's an explosion and people end up on fire and I end up getting shot as if I have done something which I haven't.
Have left my companion outside and tried again but still no better. Have waited and slept multiple days and still nothing. Can do other smaller quests with no issues. Just not the story and a ryujin one.

There's an explosion? That's really specific. Is it a mine or grenade going off?

Also, if you let the explosion go off, leave the area, pay any bounty off (I'm presuming you're getting a bounty if NPCs are suddenly attacking you), waiting a few in-game days, and return, are they still hostile?

Only just had a thought! Have you tried using the tcai console command? It turns off NPC aggression, which may well be what you need just to get past the glitched missions :D.

Only just had a thought! Have you tried using the tcai console command? It turns off NPC aggression, which may well be what you need just to get past the glitched missions :D.
The problem with console commands is that you get punished for using them even when they're the only way to fix a bug. I'm at 280+ hours in-game, haven't done NG+ yet, as I'm trying to do a full run with no mods/console commands. So now, I have a bugged ECS Constant that never leaves Paradiso orbit, and no way to fix it because I want to complete all the achievements. It's quite a frustrating catch-22.

Back