Gameplay Enhancements

Hxcarle

Wanted to start a thread here to discuss the potential for gameplay enhancements we would like to see. Coming from the tech field i understand that development takes time. Roadmaps and resources also have to be considered. If there are some easy wins listed here please let us know. If something would take to long and would not be worked on that information is also useful so the community can move on.

- City Maps added to the game
- Additional planet mobility options (rovers)
- Some additional re-entry graphics or some landing dynamics
- Better inventory menus

( If the devs are available to chat about some of these topics that would be awesome too!)

Totally agree with a bunch of these. While Starfield's cities are amazing, the in-game maps could definitely do a better job with helping you find key locations. That's why we've been building these interactive maps, and we'll be adding more in the coming days:

As for the inventory menus, that's another one I've been thinking about as well. Fortunately, modders are already working on this (as well as a bunch of the other things you mention, I suspect). Check out our list of the best mods to see what they come up with:

Totally agree with a bunch of these. While Starfield's cities are amazing, the in-game maps could definitely do a better job with helping you find key locations. That's why we've been building these interactive maps, and we'll be adding more in the coming days:

As for the inventory menus, that's another one I've been thinking about as well. Fortunately, modders are already working on this (as well as a bunch of the other things you mention, I suspect). Check out our list of the best mods to see what they come up with:

Will mods come to console?

Xbox mod support is coming, but iirc there's no timeline for exactly when it'll be added to the game.

Back