Galbank in Akila city

ImmortalStrains

The galbank building walls are gone. The door is there. The roof and few other building details are there. But the walls, gone. Can see the ground and I can run through it to the other side where the lame dude is talking and I'm supposed to talk to him for a mission but it doesn't prompt the usual conversation animation. He just keeps saying some poop about Ahshka.

Huh. At a wild guess, the area hasn't loaded properly. If you leave the planet and return to Akila City (maybe try landing at a random site on the planet first), do the walls come back?

No matter what the walls never came back. It actually got worse. Other buildings and textures wouldn't load. Including my ship I got from completing a mission. I was able to jump on to my wing and a part of the wall on my ship was missing and I walked in as if inside my ship. I walked through the cockpit door and was inside my cockpit (although couldn't sit at pilot seat) and when I turned around the cockpit door was shut and I was stuck inside my own cockpit. I realized my save was corrupted and I had to go back 8 hours to find one that wasn't. Lol I gained it all back though and so far no glitch aside from I can't finish the mission "Defensive Measure" cause it won't enter the conversation mode when I click on Davis Wilson.

Hi, all fine at my side, if you use a PC, do a check for your hardware, check the SSD is fine and has enough free space left, just a guess basically.

Hi, all fine at my side, if you use a PC, do a check for your hardware, check the SSD is fine and has enough free space left, just a guess basically.
Im playing on good ol' fashioned console on my end. From what I've been reading, it seems like a lot of the major glitches are happening on xbox. I could be wrong buy I have the cheaper Series S so that could be my issue. But I've found workarounds and save plenty often so as not to lose much gameplay. The game is too awesome and ive lost too much sleep to quit simply because of a few glitches 😅 must....play....more

Im playing on good ol' fashioned console on my end. From what I've been reading, it seems like a lot of the major glitches are happening on xbox. I could be wrong buy I have the cheaper Series S so that could be my issue. But I've found workarounds and save plenty often so as not to lose much gameplay. The game is too awesome and ive lost too much sleep to quit simply because of a few glitches 😅 must....play....more
Great, I just got my first xbox and still discovering things, normally I am using linux, so now i need to get familiar again with M$, I just worked out to move clips and screenshots to my laptop, it seems your not getting that much space from M$ to store everything. I love the game, never played any games, but this is very nice one, yes seem quite a few bugs, like losing captians locker content whenever you make a change, like a stronger shield on the Frontier. Seems Xbox is a bit more difficult with the outpost builder and commands.

Back