Future DLC suggestion/ideas

Astral

Starfield is really a fantastic game. Thanks and congrats to the devs!
But some of it's potential it's not as deep as it can be. So I think, it would be great if in a future DLC or a add-ons they exploits these potentials.

I think the game's Zero-G and space environment is implemented so good, and it would be great that we don't just create outpost in planet's surface but can be create spacestations, not just reserach stations but possible "houses". Maybe not too big, something like "The Eye" in size, with the similar module method as the outposts.

Compared to the other backgrounds the cyberneticist is looks like a little bit "abandoned". It would be great if cybernetic actually appear in the game not just the amps and stats but limbs and visuals as well. In some inside the game posters Bethesda's idea about it appears already, so doesn't need to reinvent the "spanish wax", just exploit this potential as well.
For example the cyberneticits character with the necessary scientific skills can create upgrade and trade with cybernetics just like the other items.

Being able to construct your own spacestation would be pretty amazing!

I also agree that the Cyberneticist background seems to have fewer dialogue options than most of the other backgrounds and traits. While Neuroamps are an Apparel item you can get, more advanced cybernetics would be a nice addition. Maybe we could see the return of the Automatron system as well?

I'd also love to see Bethesda implement underwater environments. While swimming technically exists in Starfield, you can no longer swim beneath the surface like in Fallout 4. Considering that Bethesda have ship-flight nailed, it doesn't seem a stretch to implement submarines, underwater bases etc.

Being able to construct your own spacestation would be pretty amazing!

I also agree that the Cyberneticist background seems to have fewer dialogue options than most of the other backgrounds and traits. While Neuroamps are an Apparel item you can get, more advanced cybernetics would be a nice addition. Maybe we could see the return of the Automatron system as well?

I'd also love to see Bethesda implement underwater environments. While swimming technically exists in Starfield, you can no longer swim beneath the surface like in Fallout 4. Considering that Bethesda have ship-flight nailed, it doesn't seem a stretch to implement submarines, underwater bases etc.
Space Stations really have the near infinit potential and possibilities, can be a house in space, or research station, maybe even can have some special modules connected to the character's background where the player can practice it's skills or make a little monthly money like in Skyrim. For example: a little (space) restaurant for the chef, a smuggling den for the gangster/pirate, a clinic for the combat medic/cyberneticist, a lounge for the bounty hunter, a gallery for the sculptor... etc. (maybe even can faction connected special modules)

Although I really love the unbound building method in the game, it would be great if we can buy "presets" for the building/modules like back in Skyrim. Because time to time some players simply really don't have the time to search and gather all the neccessary resources to the "furniture to furniture" build.... ^_^;

Definitely! ^_- If Bethesda extend the cybernetics, in both line (human and robot) that can give the cyberneticist that proper place in the game, which the other backgrounds already have.
In the human line, I'm not thinking to make another CP 2077 like "create a cyber killing machine with overpowered skills" but something what fit in the game and the cyberneticist background. For example: an arm (like the one in the poster) beyond the visual can give a little bonus to the carriable mass but give some vulnerability to specific weapons, a leg can give a little bonus to the gymnastic but minus to the stealth ...etc.
And in the robot line, maybe you can upgrade Vasco or/and can create and upgrade other specific robots (miner, research AI, worker ...etc.) for your outposts/crew.

A great idea, and that really would be interesting, not to mention the engine is up for that too (the physics is similar to the Zero-G so don't need to add to many changes).

Back