Bounty help please

ahsan427

Hi I got a 400 k bounty on my head by the UC and I can't pay it off and I can't continue the main story as I can't enter the lodge and I wanted to get arrested but they won't arrest me any solutions people . By the way I am playing on Xbox series S so console commands won't help

Leave the system and go sleep in a different system for a few days (48hr minimum) they should re attempt to arrest you after that

Hi I got a 400 k bounty on my head by the UC and I can't pay it off and I can't continue the main story as I can't enter the lodge and I wanted to get arrested but they won't arrest me any solutions people . By the way I am playing on Xbox series S so console commands won't help
Also note that being arrested and going to jail will cost you experience and can go negative into the thousands. It could cost you multiple levels before you see your experience move again. I suggest going to a different system amassing credits and paying the bounty off at a bounty kiosk

As Apexelite says, you can always head to a Self-Service Bounty Kiosk/Terminal, there's one in Broken Spear in Cydonia on Mars where you can pay it off. You might struggle to get there as it's UC controlled space, but there are definitely other terminals in non-UC cities. If memory serves, there's also a bounty terminal in The Rock in Akila City.

Back