My credits, are they safe?

Littlemarchhare

Hi so far i have earned a few credits, but as easy it is to grab them [credits] from shot spacers can they do the same to me, basiccally can anyone steal my credits? I tried to see if I could open an account at the Gallbank but not found that yet, any tips or assurances it is safe :) much appreciated.

Apart from the Extended Warranty scammer, I'm not aware of any instances where your credits can be stolen. I'm not saying there isn't a pickpocketing NPC out there, as I'm sure Skyrim had one or two as a scripted event, but I haven't encountered one in 200+ hours of play.

Hi so far i have earned a few credits, but as easy it is to grab them [credits] from shot spacers can they do the same to me, basiccally can anyone steal my credits? I tried to see if I could open an account at the Gallbank but not found that yet, any tips or assurances it is safe :) much appreciated.
Just check every corner, box, locker, and toilet and you'll find enough lying around to not have to worry about that. Plus once you learn the trick to stealing them with a trash can, you'll go far in Starfield. All the way to another galaxy 😎

Back