Landing Ship in Cities Bug

ImmortalStrains

When I land my modified and upgraded ship in major cities such as Akila City, I am spawned under the loading ramp of my ship and can't move. Forcing me to fast travel to my cockpit and exit ship. This happens every single time.

Last edited:
While it would be a shame to change your ship's aesthetic, have you tried moving the loading bay to a different segment of the ship? I'm wondering if there's some sort of collision issue caused by the location of the bay, or the surrounding ship components.

While it would be a shame to change your ship's aesthetic, have you tried moving the loading bay to a different segment of the ship? I'm wondering if there's some sort of collision issue caused by the location of the bay, or the surrounding ship components.
But yes this is what is causing the issue. I have my landing bay at the front of the ship right under the cockpit. And I'm keeping it there because my ship is badass lol I'll just deal with the glitch. 😅

Lol. I had it recently where I landed at an abandoned hanger (not that they are ever actually abandoned) and my ship auto-landed in the underground hanger area. Unfortunately, because my landing bay was also at the front and my ship was really long, it clipped through the wall. Had to fast travel from the area to escape 🤣

Back